Tuesday 16 October 2012

Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to term four I hope you guys are excited for me to be back. Today at Enrich I played a leader board chess game and won easily. Then I did a Wilson game which is like bullseye but you have to get the beanbag in a bucket instead and if you didn't catch the beanbag you had to put the basket back to the start. Alana's team came first in getting the beanbag into the last bucket but my team would have won based on points. We learnt what sustainability means - it means keeping something going. We also done a MacGyver challenge where we had to figure out a way to get a hammer and a chisel that was 2.5 metres away from you so you could get you out of cement before the bomb exploede! No-one made it so we all blew up, (not really!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment