Tuesday 5 March 2013

Drama Games...

Today at Enrich I played a funny hoop game.  Here in the photo is Rhylee, Samantha and I.  The aim of the game is to get the hoops around the circle without making them touch the ground.  It was pretty hard, but my strategy was to bounce the hoop up to help move it onto the next person.  We also played musical bumps which is a drama activity. What you have to do is someone plays some music and when they want to they stop, when the music stops you had to sit down with your feet crossed. In the first round I came first. In the second round I came last. After that I played leader board chess against Samantha and I won! Lucky I won otherwise Samantha would move and take my place and I would be knocked out of 16th place! 




































































































No comments:

Post a Comment